Company's history

Created in 1900, L. Picot workshop Furniture Company was located on the fashionable street running along the Sillon in Saint-Malo.

In 1969, they moved to the new business activity estate created in the south of the city and changed their name to “Société Industrielle d’Agencement de Magasins Ø SIAM (custom-made shop fitting) in 1973, after separating the furniture activity from the layout activity.

Very active in the West of France and especially in banks and shop layout, in 1993 they merged with Agencement Paul Champs Group.

Then, they have diversified the business sector with business premises layout, service industry and private sectors layout, in the West of France as well as the rest of France, foreign countries and particularly Paris in luxury fields (Bristol Hotel, Ladurée Restaurant, Yves-Saint Laurent corner, luxury apartments and headquarters).

Thanks to their professional team and achievements, SIAM Agencement provide themselves now with a know-how and a fame in Brittany as well as the rest of France.